$9,755 Tuition + $500 Chrome Device Fee + $340 Registration Fee = $10,595 TOTAL
SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS:
$9,755 Tuition + $340 Registration Fee = $10,095 TOTAL
$9,755 Tuition + $340 Registration Fee + $175 Graduation Fee = $10,270 TOTAL
The fee for the STAR program is an additional $2,000.
Tuition costs cover all textbooks, workbooks, paperbacks, art class sketchpads, freshmen portfolios, online subscriptions and most field trips/transportation and a Google Samsung Chromebook. There are a few athletic fees for student-athletes and there is a small graduation fee senior year. Parents and/or students are responsible for uniforms, locks, notebooks, writing utensils, calculators and other typical school supplies.
1. Tuition and fees are established every year in the spring. Parents/Guardians receive a letter announcing the next year’s rates. Tuition payments begin in July preceding the start of the school year.
2. Each family can decide to pay tuition in one of three ways:
- Option 1: Yearly — Single payment on or before June 30th with a 3% discount. Payments may be made through FACTS or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 2: Semester — Two payments due June 30th and November 30th with a $25 discount. Payments may be made through FACTS or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 3: Monthly — Underclassmen: ten payments (July-April). Seniors: nine payments (July-Mar). Payments must be made through FACTS by the 20th of each month. A choice of payment dates and payment methods are available. To set-up a payment plan visit online.factsmgt.com.
3. Only students with current tuition, fees and paid registration will be allowed sit for exams, to register for courses and receive correspondence (i.e. the summer packet) regarding the following year.
4. Failure to keep tuition current within 60 days can result in withdrawal from St. Mary’s High School.
5. Tuition must be paid in full by April 30, 2019. Failure to meet this commitment will require a meeting with the president before the student is eligible to attend classes the following semester. Seniors who owe tuition may not be allowed to attend graduation, receive a diploma or transcripts.
1. The $340.00 registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The registration process begins in late January and the fee will be collected with the registration forms in early February. Dates for registration are published in the school calendar.
2. St. Mary’s Student Activity fee is $60 per student.
3. St. Mary's Campus Ministry fee is $130 per student.
4. St. Mary's General Activities fee is $60 per student ($30 per each additional sibling).
5. Athletic fees $150 per sport.
KEY TUITION DATES
- July 5th or 20th: First FACTS payment due
- 5th or 20th of every month: FACTS payment due