$10,500 Tuition + $450 Tech Device Fee + $250 Registration Fee = $11,200 TOTAL
SOPHOMORES & JUNIORS:
$10,500 Tuition + $250 Registration Fee = $10,750 TOTAL
$10,500 Tuition + $250 Registration Fee + $175 Senior Fee = $10,925 TOTAL
The fee for the STAR program is an additional $2,000.
Tuition costs cover all textbooks, workbooks, paperbacks, art class sketchpads, freshmen portfolios, online subscriptions, and most field trips/transportation and a Google Samsung Chromebook. There are a few athletic fees for student-athletes, and there is a small graduation fee senior year. Parents are responsible for uniforms, locks, notebooks, writing utensils, calculators, and other typical school supplies.
1. Tuition and fees are established every year in the spring. Parents/Guardians receive a letter announcing the following year’s rates. Tuition payments begin in July, preceding the start of the school year.
2. Each family can decide to pay tuition in one of three ways:
- Option 1: Yearly — Single payment on or before June 30 with a 3% discount. Payments may be made through FACTS or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 2: Semester — Two payments due June 30 and November 30 with a $25 discount. Payments may be made through SMART TUITION or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 3: Monthly — Underclassmen: ten payments (July-April). Seniors: nine payments (July-Mar). Payments must be made through SMART TUITION by the 20th of each month. A choice of payment dates and payment methods are available.
3. Only students with current tuition, fees, and paid registration will be allowed to sit for exams, register for courses, and receive correspondence (i.e., the summer packet) regarding the following year.
4. Failure to keep tuition current within 60 days can result in withdrawal from St. Mary’s High School.
5. Tuition must be paid in full by April 30, 2022. Failure to meet this commitment will require a meeting with the president before the student is eligible to attend classes the following semester. Seniors who owe tuition may be unable to participate in their graduation, receive a diploma or transcripts.
1. The $250.00 registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The registration process begins in late January, and the fee will be collected with the registration forms in early February. Dates for registration are in the school calendar.
2. Athletic fees are $150 per sport.
KEY TUITION DATES
- July 5 or July 20: First SMART TUITION payment due
- 5th or 20th of every month: SMART TUITION payment due