Tuition & Financial Assistance
Sophomores & Juniors
Tuition includes all textbooks, workbooks, paperbacks, art class sketchpads, freshmen portfolios, online subscriptions, most field trips/transportation, and a Google Samsung Chromebook. There are a few athletic fees for student-athletes. Parents are responsible for uniforms, locks, notebooks, writing utensils, calculators, and other typical school supplies.
- Option 1: Yearly — Single payment on or before June 30th with a 3% discount. Payments may be made through Blackbaud Tuition Management or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 2: Semester — Two payments due June 30th and November 30th with a $25 discount. Payments may be made through Blackbaud Tuition Management or directly to St. Mary’s.
- Option 3: Monthly — Underclassmen: ten payments (July-April). Seniors: nine payments (July-Mar). Payments must be made through Blackbaud Tuition Management by the 20th of each month. A choice of payment dates and payment methods is available.
Only students with current tuition, fees, and paid registration will be allowed to sit for exams, register for courses, and receive correspondence (i.e., the summer packet) regarding the following year.
Failure to keep tuition current within 30 days can result in withdrawal from St. Mary’s High School.
Tuition must be paid in full by April 30th. Failure to meet this commitment will require a meeting with the president before the student can attend classes the following semester. Seniors who owe tuition may be unable to participate in their graduation or receive a diploma or transcripts.
BlackBaud Financial Aid Management
- Families can apply on or after January 15th.
- Tuition assistance is awarded annually.
- Families in need of assistance must reapply each school year.
- Regardless of marital status, both natural parents MUST complete an application to be considered.
- When a custodial parent has remarried, the step-parent's financial situation will also be considered.
- The deadline to apply is March 15th.
- Smart School ID#: 15060 St. Mary’s High School
Beyond Sunday Fellows (High School) Scholarship Program
- Scholarships may require students to write an essay and submit a letter of recommendation.
- Scholarship applications and accompanying materials must be returned by February 28th.
- More detailed information about each scholarship can be found on the scholarship applications.
Family Discount (Marianist Brothers)
- For siblings enrolled at St. Mary's High School during the same school year.
- $1000 per brother
- NO APPLICATION NECESSARY