Queen of Hearts Raffle

 
Queen of Hearts Raffle Every Monday
 

ONLINE TICKETS: Click Here

JACKPOT: $64,934

 

NEXT VIRTUAL DRAWING: Monday, November 30th at 7:30 pm 
                                  Ticket sales will close at 7:15 pm!

OFFICIAL RULES: Click Here

 
QUEEN OF HEARTS RAFFLE
The St. Mary's High School Alumni Association (SMHSAA) Queen of Hearts Raffle is a weekly progressive raffle in support of the St. Mary's High School, a Marianist, all-male Catholic high school in St. Louis.  LEARN MORE
 
SMHSAA is selling $5 raffle tickets in their Queen of Hearts PROGRESSIVE Raffle. Ticket sales will stop, and this raffle will conclude when the "Queen of Hearts" playing card is selected by the raffle winner. Tickets are available for purchase until 30 minutes before the WEEKLY Raffle Drawing (7:30 pm at St. Mary's). You must be at least 18 years of age to play.

Due to the Covid-19 virus, we will no longer have our drawing at St. Mary's High School, but rather the drawing will be conducted virtually online. 

If your ticket is drawn and your winning card is the Queen of Hearts, you will win 70% of the Jackpot and the game will end. If your ticket is drawn and your winning card is a Joker, you will receive 10% of the Jackpot, the game will end, and the remaining Jackpot amount will roll over to a new Queen of Hearts raffle. Only 1 ticket will be drawn in the virtual online drawing.
 
05/06/19 WINNER!!!!!!
The #21 slot revealed the Queen of Hearts. Ticket holder Maureen Hoock was present at the drawing and won 90% of $18,861! 
 
11/30/19 WINNER!!!!!!
The #30 slot revealed a Joker. Ticket holder Jesse Gondzur won $656.50! (10% of the Jackpot) The Joker card closes this raffle, and a new raffle opens with the remaining 90% of the Jackpot with a whole new board.
 
03/16/20 WINNER!!!!!!
The #47 slot revealed a Joker. Ticket holder Lisa Brotherton won $1,132.40! (10% of the Jackpot) The Joker card closes this raffle, and a new raffle opens with the remaining 90% of the Jackpot with a whole new board. Over $10k!!
 
08/31/20 WINNER!!!!!!
The #04 slot revealed a Joker. Ticket holder Michael Risk won $4,068.00! (10% of the Jackpot) The Joker card closes this raffle, and a new raffle opens with the remaining 90% of the Jackpot with a whole new board. Over $36k!!!
 
09/07/20 ROLLOVER!
The #52  slot revealed the Nine of Spades. Ticket holder, Dan Seady, received $25.
 
09/14/20 ROLLOVER!
The #06  slot revealed the Seven of Diamonds. Ticket holder, Christina Bianchi, received $50.
 
09/21/20 ROLLOVER!
The #16 slot revealed the King of Clubs. Ticket holder, John Schicker, received $100.
 
09/28/20 ROLLOVER!
The #37 slot revealed the Queen of Diamonds. Ticket holder, Mark Graves, received $200.
 
10/05/20 ROLLOVER!
The #42 slot revealed the Six of Clubs. Ticket holder, Vincent Pfeil '58, received $50.
 
10/12/20 ROLLOVER!
The #45 slot revealed the Jack of Clubs. Ticket holder, Kim Drago, received $100.
 
10/19/20 ROLLOVER!
The #39 slot revealed the Five of Hearts. Ticket holder, Steve Nienhaus '93, received $50.
 
10/26/20 ROLLOVER!
The #28 slot revealed the Eight of Diamonds. Ticket holder, Luann Polette, received $50.
 
11/02/20 ROLLOVER!
The #05 slot revealed the Ten of Clubs. Ticket holder, Luann Polette, received $50.
 
11/09/20 ROLLOVER!
The #49 slot revealed the Nine of Clubs. Ticket holder, Tony Simon, received $50.
 
11/16/20 ROLLOVER!
The #20 slot revealed the Ace of Spades. Ticket holder, Cindy Lehman, received $150.
 
11/23/20 ROLLOVER!
The #27 slot revealed the Six of Spades. Ticket holder, Joe Zdrodowski '84, received $50.
 
Jackpot as of Thursday, November 26th: $64,934!

QUESTIONS???

Contact Joe Divis at divisj@stmaryshs.com or (314) 481-8400 ext. 112.
 
St. Mary's High School reserves the right to amend the official rules as needed with reasonable notice posted on this webpage.